TAG respects the privacy of every individual whose personal information we handle in the course of our business operations. Where used in this Notice, “TAG” means TAG Worldwide Group Limited, or any of its subsidiaries, parent company or related companies under common ownership. For the purposes of applicable legislation, including the EU General Data Protection Regulation and the UK General Data Protection Regulation as amended or supplemented (the “Data Protection Laws”). In the UK we are registered with the Information Commissioners Office.
This Privacy Notice describes
- what information TAG collects about you,
- why we need to collect that information,
- how we collect that information,
- what we do with that information,
- who with, and how we share any such information, and
- how we handle the content you place in our products and services.
It also explains the choices available to you regarding our use of your personal information and how you can exercise you rights under the data protection legislation such as your right of access and right to update your information. From time to time we may update this notice to keep it up to date with changing privacy and data protection laws, we recommend that you re-visit our privacy notice from time to time to ensure you are happy with any changes. should any amendments impact on how we process your personal data we will take reasonable steps to inform you. In some cases, this information may be made available to you through your employer as the company that utilises our services. We collect and use this personal information in order to provide services to you, if you decide not to provide the personal data we ask for, it may delay or prevent us from providing those services.
Scope of this Privacy Notice
This Privacy Notice applies to the information that we obtain through your use of our services as defined below or when you otherwise interact with TAG. “Services” include:
- The use of our Websites.
- The use of our SaaS Products.
- The use of any of our other products and/or services either for your own benefit or where you are working on behalf of your employer.
- The use of any of our supplier support services either for your own benefit or where you are working on behalf of your employer.
For the purposes of this notice “Services” do NOT include:
- TAG products or services for which a separate privacy notice is provided (if any); or
- Third Party Products. These are third-party products or services that are integrated, or you may choose to integrate with TAG products or services, such as third-party add-ons, plugins or any separate software or other services whatsoever. You should always review the notices and or policies of third-party products and services to make sure you are comfortable with the ways in which they collect and use your information.
- Unless otherwise stated, our SaaS Products and our other Products and Services are treated the same for the purposes of this Privacy Notice.
Our Data Protection Officer can be contacted by email at email@example.com or in writing at: TAG Data Protection Officer, 1-5 Poland Street, Soho, London, W1F 8PR, United Kingdom.
Our Data Protection Officer
How we collect and process your personal information
We collect and process differing types of Personal Data depending on how you interact with TAG. In some cases we will process information as a service provider to you or if you are a service provider to us, sometimes as a provider to your employer and in some cases as your direct employer. We have segregated this section so you only need to review the information that is relevant to the way that you interact with us.
When you use our Services
We collect information about you as you subscribe to the Services, modify your profile, make purchases through, use, access, or interact with the Services. Information we collect includes your name, job title, email address, telephone number and Preferences information such as notification and marketing preferences. We will use the information that we collect about you to:
- provide our products and Services to you;
- create and maintain your account;
- allow you to log in to the Websites;
- contact you about your account and the products and Services that we provide.
We collect information about you as you become a service provider to us and through ongoing monitoring of the services that you provide. Information we collect includes your company details, bank details, insurance details, certifications and qualifications, financial information, employee records, email addresses, telephone numbers. We will use the information that we collect about you to:
When we use your Services
- provide our clients with assurance of the services you provide;
- create and maintain your account;
- pay your invoices
- allow you to log in to our supplier websites and systems;
- contact you about your account and the products and services that you provide.
If you apply for a job with TAG through our Websites, we will collect the information about you that you choose to give us through the recruitment process including your name, job title, email address, telephone number and recruitment information (including copies of right to work documentation, references and other information included in a CV or cover letter or as part of the application process). We may also collect data about you from any employment agencies or background check providers, that we use to support us during the recruitment process. We will use the information that we collect about you to:
When you apply for a job through our Websites
- assess your suitability for the role applied for.
- carry out required checks to ensure your eligibility.
- enter into an employment or other contract with you and fulfil our obligations and assert our rights thereunder.
If you place an order through our Websites, we will collect your name, address, contact details, delivery preferences, and information about the products you have ordered, as well as payment information, depending on how you place your order or request a refund. We will use this information to:
When you place an order or return a product
- contact you to confirm the details of your order.
- arrange for delivery of your order.
- process your payment.
- detect and prevent fraud or other crime.
- resolve legal claims or disputes involving you, your employer or us, as applicable.
When you contact us
If you contact us by telephone, email, post, through social media or using another function offered from time to time by our Websites, e.g. livechat or inputting information to an enquiry form on our Website, we will collect any information about you that you choose to give us. We will use this information to:
- review, investigate and respond to any comment or question that you may raise
- carry out our obligations and
- enforce our rights under any contract we have with our suppliers and customers.
Information we collect automatically from you
Information we receive from other sources, including your employer
We may collect information about you from your employer or other service providers or clients in your capacity as employee or representative of your employer. We will collect this information as you interact with our Services and or make purchases through, use, access, or interaction with the Services on behalf of your employer. Information we collect may include: your name, job title, email address, telephone number and Preferences information such as notification and marketing preferences. We will use the information that we collect about you to:
We collect Information under the direction of our corporate clients and often have no direct relationship with the individuals whose personal data we process. If you are an employee of one of our customers and would no longer like us to process your information, you will need to raise this request with your employer As TAG will not be able to action any request from you directly. If you are providing information (including Personal Information) about someone else, you must have the authority to act for them and to agree to the collection and use of their Personal Information as described in this Privacy Notice.
- provide our products and Services to you and/or your employer.
- create and maintain your account or that of your employer.
- manage the business relationship between us, our clients and you and/or your employer.
- allow you to log in to the Websites.
- contact you about your account and the products and Services that we provide to you and/or your employer.
- carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts we have entered into with you and/or the organisation you represent.
- to comply with legal and regulatory requirements (including responding to court orders and to prevent crime or the commission of a crime).
Our legal basis for using your personal information
If you create an account on our Websites, use the services provided by us or provide us with your services, our legal basis for processing your personal information is that it is necessary for the performance of our obligations under our agreement with you and/or the organisation you represent. Using the website indicates your acceptance of this notice. In all other circumstances, including where you contact us, our legal basis for processing personal information is that it is necessary for our legitimate interests in conducting our business and meeting the requirements of our current and prospective customers.
How we may share your personal information
We may disclose the personal information we hold about you to:
- our group companies and affiliates.
- banks and other financial institutions.
- the clients we use your services for
- payment service providers.
- your employer or the corporate entity that you represent, solely for the purposes of providing the Services to you and/or your employer where we have a contract with your employer or the company you represent.
- third party companies in the event that we are involved in a corporate transaction such as an actual or potential merger, joint venture, consolidation or sale.
- our professional advisors such as lawyers, accountants, auditors, financial and other professionals.
- Our service providers as processors on our behalf, including IT hosting companies: We may engage other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include fulfilling orders, delivering packages, sending postal mail and e-mail, analysing data, providing marketing assistance and providing customer services, they have access to personal information needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for any other purposes. Further, they must process the personal information in accordance with this Privacy Notice and as permitted by applicable data protection laws.
- For the protection of TAG and others: We release account and other personal information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce or apply our agreements with our customers or suppliers; or protect the rights, property or safety of our users or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction. However, this does not include selling, renting, sharing or otherwise disclosing personally identifiable information from customers for purposes that are contrary to the commitments made in this Privacy Notice.
- Regulatory authorities as required by any such authority, including tax authorities.
- we may, from time to time, expand, reduce or sell the parts of the TAG business and this may involve the transfer of divisions or the whole business to new owners. If this happens, your personal data will, where relevant, be transferred to the new owner or controlling party, under the terms of this Privacy Notice.
- law enforcement agencies, courts and other relevant tribunals.
How secure is your information?
- We work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input.
- We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards in connection with the collection, storage and disclosure of personally identifiable information.
- It is important for you to protect against unauthorised access to your password(s) and to your computer. Be sure to sign off when you finish using a shared electronic equipment.
- The transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to or from our Website; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to prevent unauthorised access.
International transfers of personal information
We process your personal information using data centres located inside the European Union and, in some cases, using data centres located outside the European Union. Where we transfer personal information to our group companies or other third parties outside of the European Economic Area or United Kingdom (UK), we will ensure that those transfers take place in accordance with the applicable data protection laws designed to ensure the privacy of your personal data, including by entering into data transfer agreements with recipients. If you would like more information about how your personal information may be transferred, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Retention of personal information
The period for which we will retain personal information will vary depending on the purposes for which it was collected, as well as the requirements of any applicable law or regulation:
In all cases we seek to remove personal information that we no longer needed under the terms of this Privacy Notice or to meet our business needs.
- if you have signed up for an account on our Websites, we will store your personal information and the information in your account for as long as is necessary to provide the account and / or the services, for the period for which you, your employer or we could bring legal proceedings in relation to the running of your account;
- if you order a product or service through our Websites, we will store your personal information and information about your order for as long as is necessary to comply with our contractual obligations, applicable tax legislation, and for the period for which you, your employer or we could bring legal proceedings in relation to your order.
- If you provide services to us, we will store your information and the information in your account for as long as is necessary to manage the account and / or the services, for the period for which you, or we could bring legal proceedings in relation to the running of your account;
You may have certain rights in relation to the personal information we collect about you. These may include the right to request access to your personal information, to request that it is erased, that its processing is restricted, or that any inaccurate personal information is rectified. You may also have the right to object to the processing of your personal information, or in some circumstances to obtain a copy of the personal information in machine readable format. Not all of these rights will be applicable in every case; for example where we are obliged to maintain records to meet a legal or regulatory requirement we would be unable to delete your information. Email email@example.com and we will respond to your request to change, correct, or delete your information within a reasonable time frame and notify you of the action we have taken. You also have the right to complain about the use your personal information to local supervisory authority, which in the UK is the Information Commissioner’s Office. You can contact them by calling 0303 123 1113. Or go online to www.ico.org.uk/concerns Or you can write to them at: Information Commissioner’s Office, Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow Cheshire, SK9 5AF Before you take your complaint to the relevant Supervisory authority, we would welcome the opportunity to resolve any issues with you directly. Please direct any complaints that you have to firstname.lastname@example.org
To Unsubscribe From Marketing Communications
You may unsubscribe from our marketing communications by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link located on the bottom of our e-mails, or by sending us an email us at email@example.com
Links to Third Party Websites
Our Websites may contain links to other third-party websites. These are not covered by this Privacy Notice. If you access other third-party websites using the links provided, you do so at your own risk and should take the same precautions as you would when choosing to visit any other website. The operators of these third-party websites may collect and use your information in accordance with their own privacy policies, which may differ from ours. Please check the relevant policies or notices before you submit any personal information to any other third-party websites.
Changes to this Privacy Notice
This Notice will be reviewed from time to time to take account of changes to our operations or practices and, further, to make sure it appropriately reflects any changes in law, technology and the business environment. Any personal information held will be governed by our most current Notice.
If you have any further questions regarding the data that TAG collects, or how we use it, then please feel free to contact us by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org or in writing at: TAG Data Protection Officer, 1-5 Poland Street, Soho, London, W1F 8PR, United Kingdom.