This website is operated, hosted and managed by Smoke and Mirrors Productions Limited (“S&M”) of 55 Wells Street, London, W1A 3AE.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files (made up of letters and numbers) that transfer information to your computer where it is stored on your browser or the hard drive of your computer if you agree.
Cookies may be served to you by our website (a “first party cookie”) or by another organisation providing services to our website, such as an analytics company or advertising network (a “third party cookie”). They will either be stored for the duration of your visit (a “session cookie”) or they will remain on your device for a fixed period, which could be months or years, to remember you across multiple browsing sessions (a “persistent cookie”).
Which cookies do we use on this site and why?
We use the following cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies.These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website.
- Analytical/performance cookies.They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
- Functionality cookies.These are used to recognise you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
- Targeting cookies.These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our website and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
- Session Cookies:are temporary cookies which only exist during the time you use the website (or more strictly, until you close the browser after using the website). Session cookies help our websites remember what you chose on the previous page, avoiding the need to re-enter information.
The table below sets out the main cookies that we use on this site and what we use them for.
|Type of cookie||Cookie name||Purpose|
|Strictly necessary||Gmoove_gdpr_popup||Set so that we can save your preferences for all other cookie settings.|
|Site performance||Google Analytics: __utma||Performance cookies collect anonymous information about how visitors use our website, for example how many visitors came
to our website and when, what browsers visitors use and how long visitors stay on the site. This data does not contain
any information that is personal to you.
|Google Analytics: __utmb|
|Google Analytics: __utmc|
|Google Analytics: __utmz|
|Session Cookie||introPlayed||We store this to remember that the intro animation has already been played and should not be played again this visit.|
Enabling and disabling cookies
If you do not accept the cookies, or choose to block some or all cookies, you will still be able to browse our site however you may lose some of the beneficial website functions of cookies.
The Help pages on most browsers will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies and how to disable cookies altogether. For more information on how to manage cookies please visit www.allaboutcookies.org
Last revision effective: 21st May 2018